Can't believe I'm typing this: Huge $$$$ BAB Cobra Twin Turbo Build Part out :(

sbvert04

Established Member
Alright PM's arent working so... I want the 2 Step and the Autometer Gauge Bezel. Please LMK if you still have them.

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
I have zinc plated drilled and slotted cobra sized rotors and ceramic pads new in the box

What brand and how much for the fronts?

Also, how much for the tank, lines & AFPR? Not interested in the pump currently. Is it the tank with the external fuel out the back? Also what tank size (there are a couple tank sizes). I'm not on here much so email [email protected] if you can.

HouseOfPower

I will take the MSD 2 Step and the Autometer Gauge Bezel. please pm me so we can work this out! THX

both sold bro sorry :(
What brand and how much for the fronts?

Also, how much for the tank, lines & AFPR? Not interested in the pump currently. Is it the tank with the external fuel out the back? Also what tank size (there are a couple tank sizes). I'm not on here much so email [email protected] if you can.

rotors and pads sold....not interested in parting out the fuel system at this time

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Last attempt by me to buy k-member. I would like to buy. I sent two pm's but I have not gotten any responses. Would like to help you out and help myself out with the purchase of the k-member. I sent an offer on a price shipped, but never got a reply back.

Please PM me a number or email so I can purchase. I have paypal ready once I get a response and place to send.

Thanks

kleistang

Established Member
i've been trying to get a hold of him about the motor for a friend of mine who needs it asap.

310pg

Established Member
I been try to get ahold of him to I haven't received the autometer bezel yet. I tried emailing him too and no reply.

HouseOfPower

guys I'm very sorry but I was forced out of town for over a week with no net access (remember I'm military). I'm trying to get to all my pm's as we speak

Users who are viewing this thread