Cant figure out how to order D1SC

fmhscopeland1

Established Member
ok i want to order the D1SC i know that now but how do i do it. i have went to rpm i think and i can buy the 01 cobra PISC kit but i dont want the P1SC so do i just order that kit and order the D1SC head unit and just put that on instead of the P1SC head and it should fit? i just need to know what to order and how and from where. please someone with a D1SC help. thanks go here this is what im talking about. http://www.rpmoutlet.com/musv8ati.htm and it says upgrade to D1SC from P1SC for like 4 grand so is that for the whole kit like ordering the P1SC or what. thanks i know that this is confusing to many numbers and letters.

Last edited:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Most places will list the P1 and have the upgrade to the side for the D1. Usually $300-$500 more. Be specific that you want the D1 when you order and there shouldn't be any problems.

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Thats it. Its a P-1SC kit but for an extra $449.00 you can upgrade to the D-1(head unit). That is the way to go.

The P-1SC and the D-1SC are identical except the D-1SC had a more agressive impeller. Housing, etc. is the same size. Obviously the D-1SC flows more CFM. I had a P600B but recently bought a D-1 SC too. Great choice.

99cobrajms

Established Member
I did the upgrade a year after I used my P-1SC and that cost $1,100 bucks. So go for the D-1SC. My bottom end is forged how about yours? That D-1SC is a monster compared to the P-1SC.

I think you will want to also forge her now too.

John

fmhscopeland1

Established Member
yea i want to forge everything with top of the line. and put a morw aggresive cam in it what do you think would be a good size for a blown 01?

99cobrajms

Established Member
I am running SHM Blower CAMS with my D-1SC, seeing 15 PSI with a 3.60 ATI Pulley. Still tuning so no DYNO numbers yet. She pulls like a MFr though. My block is also bored .20 over so I got around 284 CIs. Add a Powerpipe too, the current P-1SC and D-1SC design place the filter right off a short inlet pipe the filter is small and sits in the engine compartment.

J

Users who are viewing this thread