Capitol Raceway pictures (8/7/04 & 8/14/04)

cyphergirl

Established Member
I'll preface this by saying that I asked (and received) permission from the forum owner to post here. :)

I live in the Baltimore area (used to own a Mustang GT), and have some friends who race on the weekends. As a result, I'm frequently at various local tracks taking pictures. The photos end up on my website. While I would (eventually) like to market myself commercially, and my site has a slightly commercial feel to it, I am not here to sell anything.

As my website says: "Other sites charge for photos, so you may be wondering why I offer mine free of charge. I’ve got two simple reasons. First and foremost, I love photography and I love sharing my craft with others. Secondly, by offering them free for download, you get to see the quality of my work, and hopefully you will remember me when you are in the market for photography services. These photos are web-quality, no watermarks, no DRM, no surprises. Just free downloadable photos.

So what can you do with them? You can email them, post them on your website, print them, or any other number of things. But remember, I retain the copyrights, so they can't be published without my written consent. How do you receive consent? Just ask. :)"

Ok, so why am I here? I'm sure some of you frequent the tracks that I shoot at. If I've got photos of your car, they do you no good unless you know they're there. :) I was at Capitol Raceway in Crofton on Saturday (8/7). I don't have many Mustang photos posted as I wasn't pleased with the way they turned out. If you were there, email me and I'll let you know what I have that isn't posted.

I will be at Capitol Raceway again this Saturday (8/14). If you will be there, drop me an email, and give me some details about your car. If I know you'll be there, I'll specifically get some shots of your car.

Where's the site? http://www.intensephotos.com

You probably won't hear from me too much -- just a post now and then to let you know where I'll be, and another when the photos go up. I promise not to commercialize this place. I'm just seeking to share my love of photography with others.

--patti ([email protected])

Users who are viewing this thread