Carbon Fiber mirror covers, like the 40th ann. GT500

Tucker

Were gauging interest in carbon fiber mirror covers like the ones on the 40th anniversary Shelby GT500.

We produced a of couple proto types and fit and finish are great, but wanted to check interest before we make a large run of these.

They are real carbon fiber panels that fit perfect in the factory recess in the side mirrors. They come with a cleaning pad and 3M ultra thin double side tape. The same way most all mirror covers are applied.

Pricing will be in the $89. range with free shipping. If interest is good we can have some in the next couple weeks.

We can also paint them the color of the car like we do the intakes.

Give me your thoughts,
Thanks
Jay
34589d1168784844-carbon-fiber-mirror-covers-like-the-40th-ann-gt500-tn_mirror-covers-001.jpg

34590d1168784844-carbon-fiber-mirror-covers-like-the-40th-ann-gt500-tn_mirror-covers-003.jpg

Daemonj

Established Member
Jay,

Really nice, and I bet they would look good on my alloy coupe! To be honest though, I'd put myself as a 50/50 on potential buyer likely hood. I don't want to make the GT500 too ricey. In the same breath though, I would really like a cf splitter. :lol:

Jason

chuckstang

Established Member
Id do an entire cf mirror but the inserts just add weight lol
I plan on going with painted inserts, but am really hoping someone comes out with an entirely different mirror that is not the size of a mail box.

Shelman

Established Member
Tucker said:
Were gauging interest in carbon fiber mirror covers like the ones on the 40th anniversary Shelby GT500.

We produced a of couple proto types and fit and finish are great, but wanted to check interest before we make a large run of these.

They are real carbon fiber panels that fit perfect in the factory recess in the side mirrors. They come with a cleaning pad and 3M ultra thin double side tape. The same way most all mirror covers are applied.

Pricing will be in the $89. range with free shipping. If interest is good we can have some in the next couple weeks.

We can also paint them the color of the car like we do the intakes.

Give me your thoughts,
Thanks
Jay
34589d1168784844-carbon-fiber-mirror-covers-like-the-40th-ann-gt500-tn_mirror-covers-001.jpg

34590d1168784844-carbon-fiber-mirror-covers-like-the-40th-ann-gt500-tn_mirror-covers-003.jpg
Jay,

Why don't you think about making a set of the 40th Anniversary Cobra emblems for the GT-500...you would sell many. You could even design it like this to make it different if you had to: 40/the Cobra emblem/years.

Users who are viewing this thread