**CASH REWARD**to who finds my car!!!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
As you all may know, my car was stolen this past sunday morning in Lake Worth, 3/20/2005. With the help of my good friends Mark and Adam Beaumont, owners of the Muscular Stang in my sig, we are offering a $700 reward to whoever finds my car or gives details to where it can be found. For more info on what you can do, click the link in my sig and go to "News" on the Muscular Stang homepage. Thank you all for you help. So far, it's not looking too good for car. Ya, i may get reimbursed for all the work i did to the car and that will make for a decent check IF, IF the car is not found or totalled. But I don't want a check and I don't want another mother ****in' car, I want MY baby back. Good money will be paid!!! It's the Maroon car in my sig, and more pics of the car can be found at www.geocities.com/carbd86gt/carbd86gt

The reward is $700 now, but it may go up if i can get some more money together. Hopefully this will get people motivated to look around more. Dont go out of your way or anything, just when your going from place to place, if you see a red/maroon fox body stang, look a little harder and make a note or something. PM me with any details or call the phone #'s on the Muscular Stang News page. If you already have my personal cell #, call me! Thanks!

Fast Willy

Established Member
Is there anything that will help make the car stand out a little more then the fact thats its maron lol. I'm just trying to help a guy out.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
SCMod46 said:
Is there anything that will help make the car stand out a little more then the fact thats its maron lol. I'm just trying to help a guy out.
thanks, but the car was found the other day stripped of everything and set on fire.

360R

Established Member
Carbd86GT said:
thanks, but the car was found the other day stripped of everything and set on fire.

That sucks bro, Keep your head up man, F***ing people cant just go out and BUY their own shit, instead of stealing it.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Is it me or does it seem like everyone with really tricked out cars are getting ripped off?:shrug:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
This is what it used to look like.........

dragdriveside.jpg

This is after it was found........

Burned.jpg

burned4.jpg

The Wraith

Established Member
Carbd86GT said:
This is what it used to look like.........

dragdriveside.jpg

This is after it was found........

Burned.jpg

burned4.jpg

Maybe someone you know?Set it on fire for prints.think it was stripped somewhere near where you found it?.F***in Shame .Hope you catch em.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread