Central Cruise April 9th

Mac25

Established Member
This was posted in AZMCA. I will probably be going. Havent seen any posts in here about this so....

"For anyone that is interested...

I will be making the trip up to "Central Cruise" that Saturday. I figured there might be a couple of people that might want to come along.

Some of you might have been there last October and saw first hand the drastic measures the cops produced to settle the racing and show boating down. They didn't start this till about 5 or 6 though.

I would like some feedback on my idea but it would be something like...

Leave from the McDonald's at Cortaro Rd. amd I-10 at 10am.
Drive to a place to eat (suggestions here).
Eat.
Drive to the cruise and hopefully arrive early enough to get a desent parking place.
As soon as the cruise goes lame due to the cops we will leave to the Pavillians. There are some places to eat there.
I will stay till I get tired or bored. Everyone of course can do the same. It will probably be around 9 or 10 when I leave, unless something gives me a reason to stay.

It would be a good idea to bring some drinks, chairs, sunscreen, and shade(if possible)." Jay

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
Is this a get together cruise or an organized cruise and who are the people putting it together? How many people usually show up?

I did a cruise in Cali with the SVTPerf. people and it was pretty crazy. It wasn't a real organized event. Just people getting together, about 60 people showed then went and cruised to hooters, ate then cruised more. Its not easy keeping that many people together!

Mac25

Established Member
The cruise is in phoenix on central ave. I have never been but from what I have heard everyone comes out for this one. There are a couple of people in Tucson that are driving up together.

wti01bullitt

Established Member
This is one of the best times for cruising. Also the Park Central mall were everyone is centered around will be full of cars. I'm planning on being there around 2-3 so I can get a good spot to park.

Mac25

Established Member
From the other boards they are talking about meeting up around 11 to get a good spot. They say they go quick? Never been so...hope u get a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread