Cervini's Cobra R Hood for sale

Evan5469

Established Member
Bought it brand new from a local guy that never used it. I put it on my car for an hour or so and decided I didn't like it so off it came and in my garage it sits taking up space. Any takers at $350?

Evan5469

Established Member
Forgot to mention, if you have a set of upper and lower control arms (NON-STOCK), or an Xcal-2, or SCT 2800 MAF(plus cash) and would like to do a trade I would be willing to accomodate. Just let me know what you got.

Last edited:

Evan5469

Established Member
HoustonGT said:
Which Cobra R hood is it? The 2000 Cobra R with vents or the one with a small raised cowl and no vents?

Sorry, I forgot to mention. This is just the rasied hood like on the 95 R model. And it is designed to fit 94-98 Mustangs.

Evan5469

Established Member
Punisher302 said:
hmm, seeing as you have no offers, i'll go for $150 shipped? anything wrong w/ it i should know about?

Sorry man I can't let it go for that low. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with this hood. I just didn't like it on my car is all.

94TrckdPny

Established Member
Evan5469 said:
Sorry man I can't let it go for that low. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with this hood. I just didn't like it on my car is all.

can you let me know your best deal shipped to 74011? If greyhound is an option you could ship it to Tulsa, Oklahoma..i know there cheaper sometimes. Let me know.

Punisher302

Established Member
Evan5469 said:
i understand, not trying to low-ball you, but i wanted to see how much you'll accept for it. if you change your mind, lemme know.

Users who are viewing this thread