Cheapest Place To Buy Nitto DR's ?

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
I'm looking to purchase a set of Nitto DR's and some 555's for the front as well. I found discount tire to be the cheapest so far. Is anyone else cheaper? If so please post a link up. Thanks in advance.

Razor. :beer:

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by TXSVTLIGHTNING
I've had great luck with www.onlinetires.com

Yep they are cheaper! I just did the math and even with shipping they come in $40 cheaper on the whole package. I am going to call them tomarrow to verify there shipping charges. Thank you so much for that link. It is now in my Favorites.:thumbsup:

Razor.:beer:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Razor, have you tried Discount tire? I think they sell Nitto's. Also, just wanted to give you my input on the 555's. They came on my Steeda's awhile back when I picked them up and they have been decent so far. Good wear thus far, but they don't give great traction in the rear. I'm looking forward to them wearing out so I can pick up some Nitto drag's.

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by AzDropTop
Razor, have you tried Discount tire? I think they sell Nitto's. Also, just wanted to give you my input on the 555's. They came on my Steeda's awhile back when I picked them up and they have been decent so far. Good wear thus far, but they don't give great traction in the rear. I'm looking forward to them wearing out so I can pick up some Nitto drag's.

Thanks for your help.:beer:

Razor.

Users who are viewing this thread