Check it out a Procharger Power Pipe for 96-98 Cobras

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
Well my friend had just recently pulled his C&L Tube off of his fox and built a custom intake tube. So I asked him if I could snag to see if it could work on my cobra as opposed to the piece of junk plastic intake piece that hooks up to the P1SC that procharger gives you. Well I put it on and it works really well and fits in nice and snug. I had already put a breather filter on the valve cover as opposed to hooking the breather back up to the blower system because all that did was suck oil through the valve cover, under decel it would cause a high vacuum (downshifts). I just have the BOV going into atmoshere, and then I moved the ACT sensor to the coupling that goes inbetween the last hard intercooler piping and the plastic intake that goes to the (upper) intake where it should be because it should be reading the air coming through intercooler not before.. I dynoed 438 & 400 before, I dynoed again and put down 452 & 410 :eek: .. Needless to say I was pretty impressed. I pulled the tube off and on the third run I did 457 & 412 probably could have done better with more of a cool down but I was happy with the numbers already.

Users who are viewing this thread