Chrome AFS Wheels 18x9 and 10.5

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Have i told you lately how much i dislike you?? :poke:

I'm thinking of getting cured of my hording tendencies and getting rid of all the parks i've kept so i can give you a good offer on these....
I have my OEM 17x9 chrome wheels/tires (under 15k miles), another set of 17x9/10.5 satin black with tires (lots of life left)
OEM headers and mide pipes (10-15k mikes)
OEM brake lights (got amber ones), OEM headlights (got smoked)....
I also have 3 floor jacks, and i think i only need 1 :bash:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Have i told you lately how much i dislike you?? :poke:

I'm thinking of getting cured of my hording tendencies and getting rid of all the parks i've kept so i can give you a good offer on these....
I have my OEM 17x9 chrome wheels/tires (under 15k miles), another set of 17x9/10.5 satin black with tires (lots of life left)
OEM headers and mide pipes (10-15k mikes)
OEM brake lights (got amber ones), OEM headlights (got smoked)....
I also have 3 floor jacks, and i think i only need 1 :bash:

Shouldn't you be telling me how much you love me, since I have been assisting you in your hoarding and allowing you storage of two additional wheels in my garage???? Lmao. Now sale your shit and buy my beautiful wheels! Lol

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Shouldn't you be telling me how much you love me, since I have been assisting you in your hoarding and allowing you storage of two additional wheels in my garage???? Lmao. Now sale your shit and buy my beautiful wheels! Lol

Oh i am keeping those!
images

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Pay pal me a couple hundred bucks and send your wheels to me. Ill send my true forged vectors to you when I get em.....

Users who are viewing this thread