CL65 vs. 03 Modded Cobra - video and input

Black03WPB

Established Member
Whoever has the yellow car bragging about how much money he has just looks like an idiot..

" I Have a rich family! worship me! "

I just cant help but laugh..

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
Interesting read! (Someone ought to mention to them what a KB or Whipple Cobra will do!)

kino

Established Member
The snobbery definitely had to be seen to be believed.

And I like to add taht on page two one rocket scientist tries to explain why a manual is better than an auto for launching. OH boy.

Last edited:

kaboom

Yea it's a 03 now shut up
Established Member
One guy did say something right in that forum= Almost all of of us would rather own that mercedes over the cobra.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I was surprised when I first saw those videos at how easy a Cobra pulled on that 600+ hp car. Just goes to show that peak numbers aren't worth everything.

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
Must be nice to be oblivious and ignorant.

I've never seen such a snobby bunch of ****.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Boy they have their heads up their asses. If you don't own a Benz then you are a poor shmuck. But if you own a Viper or Lambo your also stupid. They seem to think that only Benz's rule and everything else sucks. Wouldn't they be really mad if my car beat theirs? just a GT mustang :fart:

Brad

Banned
I'm pretty sure that blower is ported, I thought I remember I talked to the owner of it a while back or something, but I'm not sure.

I'd rather have the benz over the stang, but whatever those guys on that forum sound like they're making alot of excusses for no reason, interesting.

In the true internet post whore manner, I've posted in that thread, haha.

Last edited:

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
sambandit said:
I was surprised when I first saw those videos at how easy a Cobra pulled on that 600+ hp car. Just goes to show that peak numbers aren't worth everything.
those cars actually have a real flat torque curve and lots of horsepower to boot. The biggest downfall is that it weighs as much as a lightning. Dont you think a 600 hp cobra would be a 600 hp lightning?

HawkMech

Wildhorses Rule!!!
Established Member
I never fully realized until now, just how arrogant some people can be. The benz owners just can't accept the fact that a cobra could beat one of there own, but I see the same crap on here all the time "the other guy just didn't know how to drive", or "well he must not have put the pedal to the floor". It's really amazing to me, just how similar some of the people are between this forum and the benz forum.

Last edited:

HawkMech

Wildhorses Rule!!!
Established Member
kaboom said:
One guy did say something right in that forum= Almost all of of us would rather own that mercedes over the cobra.

If someone gave me that mercedes, I'd sell it and use the money for something that I wanted.

TK Doom

Established Member
Some real jerks there..thats for sure...

I have both....and aren't a jerk. :-D

330racing

SVT Poster Boy
Established Member
Someone remind King320 on that board..as he put it "I purchased my car for personal enjoyment and appreciation of the mark".... that he is driving a friggin CHRYSLER...with the worst reliability records on the planet!

Users who are viewing this thread