classifieds

pzgabe

I am the original owner of a 99 Contour SVT (33000 miles and runs great)and thinking of letting it go. Enthusiasts are the only ones who seem to know this car and trade in values are not realistic. My question: where is the best place to list this car to find a knowledgeable buyer?

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
Yeah CEG is the best like the others said.... not many people seem to get on here anymore if it's not Cobras and Lightnings.
But unless you are already a member, I believe you can't post in the Classified section for atleast 60 days, and not positive if they still have a minimum post number requirement.
So it definitely is the best place to post for enthusiasts, if you are not in a hurry to get rid of it.
Good Luck. Sounds nice.

Stevarino8

Established Member
Svtc 1999

I am the original owner of a 99 Contour SVT (33000 miles and runs great)and thinking of letting it go. Enthusiasts are the only ones who seem to know this car and trade in values are not realistic. My question: where is the best place to list this car to find a knowledgeable buyer?

What is the price on the SVTC?

Stock or mods?

Midnight Blue or Prarie Tan?

Have you the maintenance paperwork?

Thanks

drtaylor17

Established Member
SVT contour for sale

Where are you located and what other details can you share about the car? Also what is the price range you are thinking of asking for this car.

pzgabe

Contour SVT

The car is garaged in Florida and I currently am in Pa...hence the low mileage. It is green (minor hail nicks on trunk) with tan interior. I have serviced it regularly but am now 70, and looking for a more sedate car. New fuel pump and front struts. Still working on pricing...back to Florida in October and will obtain pics.

Users who are viewing this thread