Clean 2001 Cobra

Mach&Roll

Established Member
2001 Mustang SVT Cobra 4.6 litre DOHC V8 48,000 original miles. 18" Cobra "R" rims with BFG G-Force tires 275/35/18. Meticulously cared for. Fully loaded. Never seen snow. Very clean interior. Adult owned and driven entire life. Always hand washed and garaged. Never raced. You will not find a cleaner 2001 Cobra! Synthetic oil used entire life of vehicle, and Premium gas. Leather/Felt Recaro style seats. Clear bra on front hood, side fenders, and rear lower fenders behind rear tires. kenne brown suspension lowered the car for the stance that the factor should have set it at. Tinted windows 43% on the front 15% on the rear. Clifford pager car alarm with two remotes. Car has sub frame connectors in the rear, jlt intake, flowmaster exhaust, bbk high flow xpipe with cats (sounds really good). Comes with the stock intake and midpipe as well. Always garaged. Anyone one here help me post full size pics in the thread I can email them to you. :beer: Enjoy looking to sale to get a 93 cobra but might settle for a fast as heck gt, but shooting for the cobra.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Car sold to the first guy who came and saw it. Hope it babies it like I did. Said it would be a daily driver though.

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
I know the guy that purchased the car. It'll get good care. I do wrench work for him every now and then.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Well I am glad it is in good hands. Turned down a kid that wanted to tear it up and make it into a race car. Wanted someone to enjoy the low mileage clean cobra. Told the kid he should tear up a high mileage cobra and save money.

Users who are viewing this thread