Cleaning out garage (tons of pics)

Mhissticobra

Established Member
Selling a 1996 - 1998 Cobra K&N air filter. This was used for about 6 months then I went with a supercharger and this one is too big to fit in the fenderwell. It has 4 bolts on bottom which bolts directly to the mass air meter, no hose clamps needed at all (they look tacky anyway). This is a very nice piece. Looking to get $30 shipped. Thanks!
574.jpg

The rims are chrome Eagle Alloy 168 rims. All 4 rims have zero curb rash and are great condition, never seen snow and only drive in rain if I get caught in it. All 4 are 17X9 and the fronts have 255/40/17 Hankook Ventus Plus tires, and the rears have 315/35/17 Nitto DR's on them. The front tires have plenty of tread left (not sure how to give an accurate measurement) and the Nittos have only about 400-500 miles AT MOST on them-no track use (never got to). Looking to get around $875 for these picked up or $925 shipped. OR $600 picked up or $625 shipped for just rims! Thanks.
cobra_004.jpg

cobra_027.jpg

cobra_085.jpg

Selling stock Ford 3.27 ring and pinion out of my Cobra. These are in great shape with no chips or anything in the gears. These are in great condition. These will fit any Ford with an 8.8 rear end. Great for someone who wants to back to stock gears. Make offer.
3637.jpg

Selling a set of polished aluminum BBK underdrive pullies for a 1996 - 2000 4.6 GT/Cobra. These worked great before I installed a supercharger. Have a few nicks here and there but nothing that will affect how they work. Comes with all hardware. $75 shipped.
3638.jpg

Selling a Pro 5.0 Power Tower complete shifter (not just a handle) for a 1983 – 2000 Mustang with either a T45 or a T5 transmission. The handle is made of steel so I don’t think you will break this baby shifting hard. This works absolutely perfectly. I almost want to keep it but I can’t. Shifts like butter and no grinding. If you still have your stock shifter, you don’t know what you are missing. It is like night and day difference. $125 shipped.
3684.jpg

3685.jpg

3686.jpg

Edited to get rid of things that have sold.

My email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Mhissticobra

Established Member
Everything you will need is included in this kit. You will be able to use your stock belt with no modifications. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread