Clutch alignment tool

wbt

Banned
For those self-service types who plan to do a clutch swap in their 2011 Mustang GT's and who's clutch kits did not contain a clutch alignment tool, O'Riley's has a tool that will work. Specs are:

Clutch-In!
Part number: 14503
23 spline x 1"

Enjoy!

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
exactly were i got mine at! lol

you have to take it to ford to get a crank position relearn afterward too. Or it could throw a misfire code. mine did.

be careful tho, thats when they fried my pcm by flashing it back to stock, blamed it on sct and are making me pay for it. even though when i got the car it wouldnt started. had to call district manager, etc to get told by them too they believe it was sct, even tho they flashed it last. HMMM goto a good ford dealership even if it is a drive.

ViciousJay

Established Member

you have to take it to ford to get a crank position relearn afterward too. Or it could throw a misfire code. mine did.

be careful tho, thats when they fried my pcm by flashing it back to stock, blamed it on sct and are making me pay for it. even though when i got the car it wouldnt started. had to call district manager, etc to get told by them too they believe it was sct, even tho they flashed it last. HMMM goto a good ford dealership even if it is a drive.

Wow thats gheyyyy a hell....

wbt

Banned

Hmmmm.....did you disconnect the battery before the install?

I have head mixed reports on the relearn. I will be replacing the flywheel.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
2010 and below you can u disconnect the battery, 2011 and up+ you have to take it in. I have the ford SSM numbers on my phone. I'll try to post them up later. It states a kam reset and/or battery disconnected wont do anything and you have to get it done with IDS.

Its bs and you may be buying a computer before it is all over. I missed tx2k11 because of this mess.

ViciousJay

Established Member
2010 and below you can u disconnect the battery, 2011 and up+ you have to take it in. I have the ford SSM numbers on my phone. I'll try to post them up later. It states a kam reset and/or battery disconnected wont do anything and you have to get it done with IDS.

Its bs and you may be buying a computer before it is all over. I missed tx2k11 because of this mess.

another cop out for this car... this is BS...

Users who are viewing this thread