CMS Bad Ass Tuning

2013Boss302

Established Member
I want to give special thanks to Ryne at Cunningham Motor Sports. My 2011 Mustang RTR has had a Magna charger blower on it for about a year now and the tuning has never gotten figured out. I have tried 3 different places to get the car tuned and it never was right for me. My buddy said hey try my tuner he can get it right. So I let my friend take it to him to tune. Not only did he tune it he hooked me up with a brake fluid swap because I was doing a track event the next day. He went over my car with a fine tooth comb to make sure everything was good before he threw it onthe dyno. After going around the block a few times with the car he noticed how bad it was running. My car has a Magna Charger TVS 2300, Bassani long tube headers, and Bassani catback. Those are my only power mods. He completly built me a tune from scratch and with in 4 pulls on the dyno the car made great power and perfect AFR. I am amazed at how well he got the tune on my car. No part throttle issues like I was having before, and they were so bad I could barely drive the car. If you do some research on Cunningham Motor Sports you will see that every car he touches are top notch work with the tuning and parts used. Him and I right now are working on some more stuff for my car. We are going with a custom fabricated open element intake (Magna charger uses the stock airbox with a K and N drop in to maintain CARB legal) pully down .2 to get to about 10 lbs of boost, FIC725 injectors, possibly Methanoe injection and a retune. I have no doubt that my car will be stupid fast when he is done with it. I would recommend anyone to look into his shop because he got my car right on the first try. I have attached my graphs so you can see how well he got the car to run. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

mikehinesmustangtq.jpg

mikehinesmustangboost.jpg

mikehinesmustangaf.jpg

Last edited:

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
He tuned my buddies LS3 car, and his C6Z06. Have never been there, but from my experience with his cars, he CMS does great work!

2013Boss302

Established Member
I can't wait. The only think I'm partial on is the methanol. I need to think about ware and tear. I heard it wares down the blower lobes

rods&pistons03

Established Member
I can't wait. The only think I'm partial on is the methanol. I need to think about ware and tear. I heard it wares down the blower lobes

i have felt that any issues are negligible ... i used them on many TVS units on the gm's as well.... but ultimately that is something you will have to determine yourself...

Users who are viewing this thread