WANTED: CO Coupe $46000 budget

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
The problem when it comes to CO though, is everyone wants so much more than other colors besides maybe MC or SB. You can't charge a premium, IMO, for a color but then expect the same premium as one without any kind of accident. I would be more than willing to pay something 'less' if it's minor and fixed correctly etc. But to ask the same $$ amount as one with a clean carfax is just nuts. IF and I say IF, I had to sell someday, i'd lose my shorts in a deal, buying in a market right now where CO might as well be gold and then buying one with an accident reported than every buyer would low ball me on. Buying one with mods you would do anyway and plenty of people want, to me is not the same. I not trying to buy a collector but i am not paying top dollar for one with any accident history. With that said, i know there are plenty that may have the same and it was not reported or show on a carfax, but i can only go by what i see or know.
I'm with you for sure these are getting harder and harder to find, I spent 18 months trying to find mine and its not perfect, but has a clean history and a fresh motor 44k on body. Granted I wouldn't sell for 45k currently, due to level of difficulty to replace it. Keep searching something will find you. Good Luck!

oneof185

Established Member
Have red 93 cobra grey cloth with 73xxx origami miles would consider as partial trade if anyone is interested.

oneof185

Established Member
Interested in selling your red 93 cobra outright? In midwest too.
Don't think I can do it. Even on trade it would have to be the perfect CO for me. I threw the trade out there thinking maybe someone that had a CO was really wanting a 93, but if it came to it, I probably would have a hard time doing so. The 93 has been my brothers car since 1994 but I put about half the miles on it so to me, it's not like just going and buying another. I know what it is and how well it's been cared for.

2003blackvert

Established Member
Don't think I can do it. Even on trade it would have to be the perfect CO for me. I threw the trade out there thinking maybe someone that had a CO was really wanting a 93, but if it came to it, I probably would have a hard time doing so. The 93 has been my brothers car since 1994 but I put about half the miles on it so to me, it's not like just going and buying another. I know what it is and how well it's been cared for.
Ok if you change you mind let me know . Im looking for either a terminator or 93 cobra in the midwest cash in hand

WillyB93

Established Member
Not like they are getting any easier to find these days also, the last CO car fell through I take it?

oneof185

Established Member
Not like they are getting any easier to find these days also, the last CO car fell through I take it?
No they are not and yes. Drove 800 miles one way, get there and it was not as described, shame on me for not asking for a bunch of detailed pics I guess but figured with 29000 miles and what he said, it would be at least close to advertised.....not. Had a lot of missing paint in the trunk area (as you pop the trunk, the groove area - not sure the correct term for it), including what appeared to be a ton of dirt. So, not sure what went on there? So, I drove straight back, nothing like 1600 miles on the road, one day.
Messaged me the next day and said the paint issue in the trunk was common, a buddy told him so.

68gtscode

Established Member
^ That’s too bad. But on the positive side you didn’t pay a bunch of money sight unseen, and find these issues after it was delivered. The search continues!

68gtscode

Established Member
There is a nice looking SY on Facebook. 21K miles with fairly light mods but does have a return style fuel system. He’s asking $37.5

Users who are viewing this thread