Cobb accessport and the 2016

pesti13nce

Established Member
Had anyone heard any news from Cobb on their tuner and compatibility on the 16' eb's? Hopefully soon, this thing is just collecting dust on my dresser.

prodical

Established Member
The Cobb is not compatible with the 2016 Ecoboost. I have been talking with Cobb and MA performance for the past few months about it. MA performance works directly with Cobb. Yesterday when I spoke to MA performance they told me that the Cobb Accessport would be ready for the 16 Ecoboost either this week or next week. When I last spoke to Cobb a weeks ago the told me that it would be ready for 16 ecoboost soon likely in November.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
MA Performance uses Adam from Tune+ for their COBB Tuning. On another forum today he said tunes would be available the end of this week.

prodical

Established Member
Yeah MA told me the same when I called in. The guy I spoke to Nate said Adam does not work for MA anymore. I don't think I will be going the Cobb in any case or the e tune. I went with a 93 octane tune from a performance shop on the SCT tuner. I ran the Unleashed tune on the SCT before that. Once I got the full bolt on P1.5 from MA it was time to get a tune from a performance shop it's just as good and safer for the car. Dyno came back with very impressive numbers. They spent hours getting it right with a group of guys. Next up is MA's turbocharger.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
Braden from COBB just confirmed they are supporting the 2016 as of today.

Adam does not work there anymore but he is still handling all of the tuning for them. He left so he could focus on tuning full time.

Users who are viewing this thread