Cobra owners in Kentucky?

mustangcrazybj

Established Member
I'm gonna shoot myself in the face if I don't get back home soon, this tour of Ohio/Pennsylvania and west Virginia with the lack of family or cars with any hp with me is killing me lol

Last edited:

pschill2001ss

Established Member
Hope your alls withdraws aren't too bad right now. I know mine are. My cobra is still home while I'm freezing my Ass off in NY! I can't wait for summer!!
Thanks for everyone who posted. It's cool to see how many cobra owners we have in the Kentucky area!

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
Is there a local forum for you Western KY guys? You're all more than welcome to join LouisvilleMustangs.net, but I'm trying to find a forum toward you guys to get involved in this KY Top 10 stuff.
I know of 2 camps, East and Central, but don't know who to contact in the a Western part of the state.

If y'all need any help, holler at me or Lear!

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Is there a local forum for you Western KY guys? You're all more than welcome to join LouisvilleMustangs.net, but I'm trying to find a forum toward you guys to get involved in this KY Top 10 stuff.
I know of 2 camps, East and Central, but don't know who to contact in the a Western part of the state.

If y'all need any help, holler at me or Lear!

We have something in the works regarding a place for all of us to gather online. Should be able to give out some details in a few days hopefully. Pm me if ya want the inside scoop lol. :beer:

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
We have something in the works regarding a place for all of us to gather online. Should be able to give out some details in a few days hopefully. Pm me if ya want the inside scoop lol. :beer:

I like this news!!

Users who are viewing this thread