"COBRA" Third brake light decal

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Tick Tick Tick..... cricket....cricket.

Come on man, post those pics already.

Mystic03

Established Member
ok the wait is over snapped these tonight i could not get a good pic of a night shot with it it would come out blurry and hard to read i will get a better one right now with some lighting hopfully that will fix it and tommorow as well so hope it wasnt a dissapointment but it definetly looks good in person i will get some day pics of it. and another thing on the second pic theres a film like thing over it im not sure if i should take it off to show the true leds let me know what you think!

Picture0013.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sticker Monster

Established Member
I sell 3rd Brake Light decals in my Store. They don't work the best with the brightness of the L.E.D. Here is one I made for the 05-present Mustang. It works good with brake lights not using L.E.D.
05-073rdbrakelightdecal.jpg

Mystic03

Established Member
I sell 3rd Brake Light decals in my Store. They don't work the best with the brightness of the L.E.D. Here is one I made for the 05-present Mustang. It works good with brake lights not using L.E.D.
05-073rdbrakelightdecal.jpg

yeah i realized the brightness blurs it a bit with the film like cobra i was thinking of carfully cutting it out and have it show the true leds what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread