Codes; need help

FSUstang

>>=;=====>
Established Member
So I've been having an issue as of lately that seems to be getting worse, and I need some help, especially with the possibility of having to sell my car.

I noticed that my fuel pressure gauge is reading a mere 2-4 psi after initial start up and even after it is warm will only read about 10. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it should be about 20-30 psi (keeping in mind I have a 19psi whipple, returnless, 60lb injectors, diablo mafia/ predator)

Furthermore, When I'm driving, I get ridiculous amounts of decel pop through a bassani or/x and magnaflow catback. More than should be there, and the pops get more pronounced as the car gets warmer. If I put my foot down more than half way, it will start to break up, more violently as the pedal is pressed further. I've cleaned my air filter, maf, changed my plugs (NGK TR6 gapped at .036) and have run zmax through the fuel system, but to no avail.

The predator gives me 4 error codes when I plug it in which are: P0175, P0172, P1639, and P1000. I went to autozone to get a more in depth description of my problems, but the the possibilities they gave me point in several different directions for 0175 and 0172 alone: faulty maf, O2 sensor, injectors, misfire, mechanical condition. I need to source out the specific area or areas of the problem so I don't spend an arm and a leg on something that wasn't even malfunctioning in the first place.

I have very little knowledge of how to use the predator, or what it is even telling me, but I learn quickly, so if I need to datalog something or try something else, I'm all ears.

Users who are viewing this thread