cold air intake

03COBRA03

Established Member
00_svt_contour said:
anyone know where i can get a good cold air intake for my 00 svt contour? and i dont want to spend too much either. do the ones off ebay work at all?

HEY I WOULD GET THE JLP AIR INTAKE. I HEAR IT IS THE BEST ONE OUT RIGHT NOW. ITS $225.00. I HAVE THAT ON MY 03 COBRA AND ITS GREAT

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
I mainly got the 75 pro flo cause I got a killer deal on it used from Warmonger. I noticed on the butt dyno but doubt there was anything gained, maybe 1-2 hp but thats arguable. Plus its crome and shiney,lol.

I never heard anything about the kkm imploding. I will have to do some research on that and maybe get a k&n thanks Jason.

Thanks for the compliment 00_svt_contour

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
03COBRA03 said:
HEY I WOULD GET THE JLP AIR INTAKE. I HEAR IT IS THE BEST ONE OUT RIGHT NOW. ITS $225.00. I HAVE THAT ON MY 03 COBRA AND ITS GREAT
That's great but there isn't enough room for the JLP intake (comparing on what my Lightning JLP was size was)

svtbird99

Established Member
i got the one from spmotorsports, the injen one and its great i love it, and to answer your question about if its smog legal in california your car should pass just fine . I do smog only test and my car passes no problem and im in orange county

slicktsax

Established Member
well i have a kkm since june and it's been working great, i noticed a power increase and better gas mileage. and it sounds very well, my friend has one as well and he's had his for 5 years with no problems with it. only think i'll tell ya is that look around and find out which u like best and how much you want to spend and you decide on what u want to put in your car. good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread