Come one, come all (Houston area)

Grimlock

Established Member
HALO will be heading out to LSR this Sunday, (2/17/02)
and would be delighted to have the Cobra SVT family in attendance. The F-bodies put up a good fight last year so this year we're starting new. Heres the site. http://www.lonestarraceway.com/
We will be there from 12:00pm till sometime in the evening. Please feel free to drop me a note if you have questions or comments. Email is [email protected]

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Grimlock
HALO will be heading out to LSR this Sunday, (2/17/02)
and would be delighted to have the Cobra SVT family in attendance. The F-bodies put up a good fight last year so this year we're starting new. Heres the site. http://www.lonestarraceway.com/
We will be there from 12:00pm till sometime in the evening. Please feel free to drop me a note if you have questions or comments. Email is [email protected]

Thanks for the Cobra invitation, Grimlock. Wish I lived a tad closer to Texas.

Brian

Grimlock

Established Member
Just Curious

How many Cobra R's reside within the humble confines of the Houston area? Id like to buy one off someone. (I know this sounds rediculous.) :bash: Anything could happen.:

Andy M

Established Member
Re: Just Curious

Originally posted by Grimlock
How many Cobra R's reside within the humble confines of the Houston area? Id like to buy one off someone. (I know this sounds rediculous.) :bash: Anything could happen.:
Grimlock:

First, if you are truly interested in purchasing an R, pls see a post from Carter in San Antonio on this forum... he is trying to sell his R with 5100 miles on it.

There are a small number of R's in Houston... here are the ones on this board...

yours truly (Andy Menard) - #155
Joe Johnson
Don Smith

We also just met Steve Broussard the other day from Lake Charles LA. who also has an R. According to Kenny Bumbera, there are a couple more in the Houston area, but I don't think they lurk here with us; and there cars are likely in storage most of the time.

We had a Houston Chapter SCMC meet a few weekends ago and there were 4 2000 R's in attendance. Kinda cool to see that many in one place at one time.

Grimlock

Established Member
Thanks Andy

Ill have to search that post out. Do any of you gentlemen happen to be the person I met a year or two ago out at Miami Subs on westheimer. The best I can describe the person I met is "humble."
He was an older gentleman. Maybe 6' with grey hair. Blue overalls, bright orange t-shirt and no shoes. Do any of these characteristics describe one of you.
Well, anyway I'd still like to see a few of you guys out at the track tomorrow if you are willing to make the trip. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread