Complete whipple upgrade quote.

1bad-mofo

Established Member
Hi lethal performance,

I'm new to the svtforum, and i just purchased an 03 terminator. Ill be picking it up in exactly 13 days, i cant wait! I've been doing tons and tons of research on this and other sites and ive finally decided that i'm going to go with a Whipple 2.3L W140ax upgrade as soon as i get my car. I need a quote for the Whipple and all supporting/recommended mods. Also, once i order everything, could you recommend a good shop to install and tune everything for me? If you could help id really appreciate it....Thanks in advance! :rockon:

Last edited:

Jlrj1985

Established Member
email lethal performance they are 1 of the top suppliers. they should be able to help ya'll. let me know what the quote is i am going to get a whipple soon too.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi lethal performance,

I'm new to the svtforum, and i just purchased an 03 terminator. Ill be picking it up in exactly 13 days, i cant wait! I've been doing tons and tons of research on this and other sites and ive finally decided that i'm going to go with a Whipple 2.3L W140ax upgrade as soon as i get my car. I need a quote for the Whipple and all supporting/recommended mods. Also, once i order everything, could you recommend a good shop to install and tune everything for me? If you could help id really appreciate it....Thanks in advance! :rockon:

really? i guess nobody wants my business....

First off congrats on your new car. I remember when I first picked up my 03 cobra on July 1st 2002. I was in love so I know how you must feel to be getting your car.

Next...
Yes we want your business. Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to respond to your post until now. Keep in mind that we don't run our business off of this site. We have an actual location where we can be reached at M-F 9am-6pm EST by phone or email.Posting in our forum is indeed another way to get in contact with us but it's not the fastest method of doing so as we aren't always here. On busy days the phones and emails come before responding to forum posts. So if you're in need of a quick response please feel free to give us a call. I assure you that if you call during business hours someone will always answer the phone. Unlike some of our competitors who don't respond at all we do want to earn your business.

In regards to your car we'll gladly give you a quote on all of the necessary parts needed for the Whipple swap. I'm going to have Matt contact you through PM tomorrow with all of the parts and pricing.

Thanks for your understanding.

Jared

email lethal performance they are 1 of the top suppliers. they should be able to help ya'll. let me know what the quote is i am going to get a whipple soon too.

Thanks for the support bro!

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread