Compound Build

Brandon Bogle

I have a 2015 mustang GT with the Roush phase 2 supercharger installed after market w/ McLeod clutch and 1 piece carbon fiber drive shaft and want to build a compound boost engine. Trying to find the right turbo system and tune to not blow my coyote while maximizing my horsepower, boost, and what other mods I might need before installing the turbo system.

sniper85

Established Member
What's your reasoning for doing this setup? Just curious. I don't really see a need to do a compound boost anymore with todays set ups. The newer turbos don't have the lag like the turbos of yester years. Unless, your going with a really big turbo for racing purposes. Hellion's twin 55 set supposedly has no lag at all. I'm sure a few members here can chime in on that. If you are doing it for "show/badass" purposes. I would still go with the Hellion. As the snails will sit right in front of your Roush blower. I think that would look badass but as far as performance I would just sale the blower and buy a twin set up. I sure you could get what your looking for. Do a quick search for 15/16 gt with turbos. Plenty of members on here have some.

Users who are viewing this thread