Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Don't give a rats' arse.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Just hope they can stop Julius Peppers :) !

But I'm jumping on the Cowboys Bandwagon something I thought that I would never do ! :) Guess when I team gets gets kicked in the mud and comes back like they have you gotta root for them ! :)

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Patriots 12 Cowboys big fat goose egg 0.... remember last week boys!!! go Patriots.... the Tuna sucks !!!:kaboom: :bash:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by vertcobra99
Patriots 12 Cowboys big fat goose egg 0.... remember last week boys!!! go Patriots.... the Tuna sucks !!!:kaboom: :bash:
Oh yeah, great OVERTIME win against the pathetic expansion Texans...don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back ;-) Anyone can have an off game (can you say Quincy Carter?) and, if I were a Pats fan, I would worry if the two met again in the postseason, on a neutral field...:rockon:

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03Cobra
Oh yeah, great OVERTIME win against the pathetic expansion Texans...don't dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back ;-) Anyone can have an off game (can you say Quincy Carter?) and, if I were a Pats fan, I would worry if the two met again in the postseason, on a neutral field...:rockon:

9-2 cough cough....shutout cough cough... ya i would be really scared when seymore or ted washington would beat down quincy Carter

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by vertcobra99

I donb't know what's worse,you being a noob or your post.....Plain and simple.:lol: :bored: :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread