Cruise In - Columbus GA

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
I am putting on a Cruise In here in Columbus GA every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month. Begins at 5:00 PM until...
This is a FREE EVENT
Good Food

CruiseInCooks_zpsd4894abf.jpg

The Snake

billsigf1_zps0d79b1a4.jpg

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Matt,

Its a new event. the last time was the second time I put the event on. The first time it was just me and my Convertible and another couple in an old 64 Galaxy convertible. The last event was a little better. The weather was bad and I was about to call it on the event when up drove 4 cars obviously together, Two SVT Cobras, a modified Honda Civic, and a modified Mazda RX-7. I counted that as a successful event. He all talked and socialized and had some good food. I also represent Stang Magazine so I took photos and notes so I could later do a brief write up of the event for the Magazine.

Glad you are showing an interest in the event. I would love for you, and any friends that you may also be able to talk into coming along, to make the drive to Columbus for this Elitestangs event. With that said, this is what I may be able to do for you. If you can get a few others to come to Columbus for the next Cruise In, July 25, contact me. If you can get enough to come with you I will begin the cruise in a bit early just for you Atlanta Folks. Additionally I could also meet you off one of the first Columbus Exits on I-185 and then lead you and whomever else may be with you right to Cook's Place for the event. How is that? Just trying to get my event going the best ways I know how.

Come on out if you can on the 25th and bring some others with you if you can.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
The more the better for this Elitestangs Cruise In event. I will always be doing photos and taking notes that turns into a brief article submission for Stang Magazine. I invite all that are in or near the Columbus GA area to come out for our Cruise In. There will be Live Music inside the restaurant provided by a wonderful Guitar player. The Restaurant has the feel of an old school Hot Rod Diner. Lots of special decorations and photos of cars from past cruise ins. (Even a photo of my Convertible at the drag strip, brag LOL.) The food is excellent. Come on out!!!!!

MattACK

Established Member
Perhaps we can do something after the first week of August. Been thinking of doing something down that way for a little bit.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Ok almost time again for another Cruise In at Cook's Place in Columbus GA
Time: 5:00 PM Until...
FREE EVENT
Live Music Inside
Good Food
Excellent Hot Rod Décor
Come out and show off that ride
Sponsored by Elitestangs Mustang Club

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Time Once Again for the Cruise In at Cook's Place
Columbus GA
Sept 26th
5:00 PM Until...
FREE EVENT
Live Music Inside
Great Food
If you are in or near the Columbus GA area, plan on attending!!!!!
Come Out and Show off that Mustang or whatever else you may have.
The weather this Friday is supposed to be great.
LETS MAKE THIS A GREAT EVENT

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Still doing the monthly cruise ins??

Not right now. I was not having many show up so with the weather cooling down and the Holidays upon us I am not doing any. I will start up again probably in March. I need to rethink how to better promote it so more will come out. I see you are also in Columbus. I would love to meet you and talk to see what all else we may have in common. If you wanted to help me out with the Cruise In I would also be all for that.

Users who are viewing this thread