COLUMBUS GA
EVERY 2nd & 4th SATURDAY
5:00 PM UNTIL...
COME OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN

Cruise%20In%20Cooks_zps4zbkvh2b.jpg

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Lightning

You can really keep your smart comments to yourself when there is a post for a legitimate event being promoted. The event in question went off very well with about 20 cars showing up for it of all types. Being in Ohio you could not have attended this event anyway it being in Columbus GA. Now if you were closer, you would have been just as welcome to attend, as it was an open event and all were welcome. I am an Event Coordinator for a National Mustang Club and as such I do not bash on anyone unless they do something inappropriate and if that happens I conduct myself in all the appropriate manners.

Now if we were to actually meet up at some event, I would treat you the same as everyone else and that is all I expect in return. I will be promoting this regularly happening event here for any of those in my area that may like to come and have a good time. I will also be promoting many other events that I or others choose to put together so that we can all enjoy our rides of choice together as it is meant to be.

Saying that, I will be attending a Big Mustang Show this weekend in Macon GA. The Cherry Blossom Festival Show is this Saturday, March 28th. I invite all that can attend to please do so. Bring the family as there will be things there for the kids to do as well. I attended this event last year and it was a blast. I even took an award and perhaps anyone reading this could show up and do the same. I have the details for this event should anyone like to know more.

As I get info on other future events in and around the GA and AL areas I will post them up in their own threads. Its Spring now and soon to be Summer. There will be all kinds of fun events coming up. Lets all have fun and really get to know each other in person if we can. This is what our Car Hobby is all about after all. I enjoy my Ride as much as the next. Lets do it together as much as we can.

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Photo from the Cruise In at Cook's Place. Had around 20 cars to show up. Everyone had a good time. Will not be one this Saturday as I will be in Macon GA for the Cherry Blossom Festival Mustang Show all day.

DSCN3589_zpsjvqv7j7x.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread