Customer Compliment

zPipes

Established Member
Hey I just wanted to let you know that LMR has really become quite a great company to deal with. What used to be one of my 'due diligence' companies, is pretty much my new 'goto' companies. What I mean is, as a customer, you have to shop around before you make your decision. Everyone should know this, companies and consumers both. I used to 'goto' another site first for all my needs, and then I would have 3 or 4 other companies I would 'double check' with before I made my actual purchase, just to make sure Im getting the best deal. Now, I go to LMR first.

Is price everything? Don't discount how much price is a factor, unless its a pretty close price, if you can save $20, you can save $20. I like that this site is competitive. One thing I noticed a while back, which I think shows great character, is that some items here are recognizably lower in price than some other places, and yet they remain that way instead of increasing it the extra 10,20,30 bucks to be closer to competitors. Most companies will see an area of opportunity for higher profit, and raise the price.

I also really like how vast the parts have become. Such a wide variety and even down to the little details, small parts you dont ever think of needing until that one day. I mean, imagine how thrilled I was when I found a rear seat bottom lock just sitting there, waiting to be bought! This site is really pushing the limits and giving us Mustang owners a great place to repair/restore/maintain/upgrade our cars. Thank you for caring about more than just an accufab throttlebody and a bbk exhaust!

While I do most of my purchasing online, I do call now and then, or use a forum. The service across all levels is great. I mean, I would even rank it better than some prior companies I have dealt with consistently. While I cannot say I buy exclusively from LMR, I can say that I do try to go here when I can. I do wish the discount was a little higher, but who doesn't? Imagine 8%!!! No, its not anything crazy, but hey, its close enough to 10 for most of us right!! Haha.

Anyhow, thanks again from a happy customer. Take care all.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i just want to say on behalf of everyone here at latemodel we really appreciate the feedback and the kind words! we are a family here and we are all cars guys like you and we do this because it's what we love. we aren't just about the bottom line, we care about our customers and we feel like we have the best service in the business bar none. we aren't perfect but we will do whatever it to takes make our customers happy and feel like they aren't just a number. if you ever need anything don't hesitate to call me directly or send me a pm any time. thanks again for the feedback and for the loyalty and support! -tony

Users who are viewing this thread