SOLD: Dallas Mustang Speedcal Standard Range Unused

mwolson

Gray beard
Established Member
SOLD! I have had this Standard Range Speedcal in my lab for many years. I used it many years ago in my lab to make sure that my T56 lockout unit would work with a Speedcal in the car and it has been collecting dust since then. It was sold to me by a guy who got it from Dallas Mustang in 2003 as a warranty replacement for a failed unit. His invoice is still in the box. It has all of the parts needed to install it in the car.

1696647141529.jpeg

This unit works well. I just tested it on the bench and have a photo of the input and output signals on the scope.

1696647191211.jpeg

$75 plus shipping and it is yours.

Here is a link to the installation instructions: https://lib.americanmuscle.com/files/mustang-speed-calibrator-install.pdf

I can help you figure out the exact switch settings you need for your tire/axle setup.

This is a standard range unit so in a 98 or older car it does not have the range to work with an OSS sensor such as the ones found in 99+ Mustangs. You must have a transmission with a 98 or older VSS sensor. It will work in 99+ OSS cars with axle ratio changes.

1696648396109.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread