Damn, Iam the first

ltv1

Established Member
Kenneth City (NW St. Pete) checking in. If it doesn't rain Saturday (like the last X amount of weeks). Roll to the Gandy Sonic in Tampa if anyone gets bored.

It would be nice to see a few more Cobras there and at the shows. Sometimes the Burger King in PP is good. Other than that it is F-Bods mostly, a few Cobras, and a lot of LX's. *Lots* of F-Bods.

The Mustang clubs IMHO only, are very cliquey (word ?) around here or way too ****ing family /show and shine oriented.

Just tossin' that out. I know the state is huge :)

ltv1

Established Member
Originally posted by Ricks01Cobra
I just found the forum. Will keep checking.

GKN. Are those halfshafts? Who did them please?

My rear end sounds like Mexican Jumping Beans. Stock weak shit will never last with the power I have now (after I can find someone who didn't wear a hockey helmet to school to program my chip correctly).

jmimac351

Right Wing Conservative
Established Member
Originally posted by MineralG03
MineralG03,

South Miami here, anyone else in the area?

I may be down that way to get my exhaust done. Miami Muffler does mandrel bending, stainless steel, etc. I had them do the exhaust on another car and it came out really nice.

Jim

mchedd

Burp - 'scuse me
Established Member
I just found this thread - Clearwater checking in.
Gonna try to make Sonic this weekend with the SVTOA of Tampa Bay folks.

tmcphail

Established Member
Anyone in the St. Augustine area ? I know there is quite a bit more going on in Jacksonville and Daytona. I was curious if there was anyone local.

Ricks2003Cobra

Established Member
GKN Stage III's are half shafts. They are suppose to take 800hp. I bought them for my 01 Cobra because of the hop. I just transferred them over to the 03.

ltv1

Established Member
I am sure my car will still be in the shop, no Sonic for me.

Need For Speed is finding all kinds of little surprises in my car, to go along with the Autologic "Death Chip" that wasn't even programmed for my car that I posted about. NFS is a REAL Autologic programmer, many shops are not. Like the one that I went to.

Now it turns out that the Pro-M is not calibrated properly.

SVTyballz

Established Member
yo peeps. Daytona checking in.

gary

BTW: if anyone in the area needs a pulley puller, let me know. all it will cost you is a trip to the daytona area and a 12 pk of Bud. hehehe.

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by tmcphail
Anyone in the St. Augustine area ? I know there is quite a bit more going on in Jacksonville and Daytona. I was curious if there was anyone local.
:beer: how about hastings:thumbsup: no really i have a rental there and now in daytona beach we also have the daytona mustang club here with about 75 members:beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread