DE-mod sale:3 Gauge A-piller w/gauges

cmeflibi

Established Member
****Please do not PM me asking if I have these if you do not plan on buying them. I have had at least 30 people ask "if i still have these." I will post when they are sold gentlemen. Thank you for looking****

hey guys, i have my lightning up for sale, and I'd like to sell some of the stuff off of it so I can drop the price.

Pictures will be up as soon as I get home from work.

ALL PRICES ARE OBO!!!!!!!!!

3 gauge A-piller w/ gauges (boost, volts, and a clock lol) all are autometer and light up to match pretty well with the stock gauges. I'd like to get about $175 Shipped out of these.

I WILL TAKE BEST OFFER ON ALL THIS!!!!!!!!! nothing crazy though guys. I also have exhaust, CAI and other ods and ends for this.

Give me a call, I'll make you a great deal 708-983-3040

Last edited:

cmeflibi

Established Member
PA080619.jpg

wow, I must be giving these away, I have gotten quite a bit of response off these.

Don't care how shipping is to me. I would prob ship out with UPS.

cmeflibi

Established Member
still have em, but I've gotten lots of hits on it. I've had one ask for my paypal, so I'm just waiting to see.

cmeflibi

Established Member
hey, lightning gone, i sent you a PM.

Yeah, I know I'm giving them away, but I dont feel like waiting around on trying to part the gauges out seperatly, or waiting for a buyer to come along. Need the cash for my car I'm keeping, so it is what it is.

BTW, No money has hit my pay pal yet, so they're still available.

Somebody needs to buy my 20" Boyds

Users who are viewing this thread