De-mod sale, VMP,JLT,ID1000,BMR,AFCO, Etc.

Krn737

Proud To Serve
Established Member
I want the Panhard bar and the LCAs. He gave me his Paypal info but then I wasn't able to logon for a day or so. Then he hasn't been on so before I send money I want to confirm that he still has them.

Airbound

Established Member
I will be de-modding the car on the 20th and looking to have a home for these items as soon as they come off. Car made 710whp on this setup.

VMP TVS w/ Hi flow elbow & 2.50 Pulley * 90mm idler - $1850
FRPP Cobra Jet 65mm with electronics- $490
JLT 123mm- $275
AFCO H/E with dual fans and tank upgrade- $700
Resonator delete-$45 or $95 with filter
N2MB WoT Box/Brand new- $150
VMP BAP (non plug&play)-$250
ID1000 Injectors-$800
DSS aluminum driveshaft-$600
Billet pro shop fuel rails w/ adapter kit (brand new)- $350 http://www.billetproshop.com/part_type/fuel-delivery/
Billet pro shop 2.385 pulley (brand new)- $120
Viking rear shocks- $275
Strange DA front coilover with springs- $750
BMR rear lower control arm- $270 http://bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&productid=758&superpro=0
BMR DA chromoly panhard- $150 http://bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&productid=779&superpro=0

View attachment 22370
View attachment 22371
View attachment 22372

Text me at 2106327945 if CJ Tb is still or sale, thanks!

samcrac

Established Member
Beware this guy. I bought something from him a while ago and it never showed up. He continued telling me he shipped it, and then he told me that it got returned so he shipped it again, the story changed every single time I reached out to him. Needless to say, nothing ever showed up. Check his feedback. Luckily I was buying something really small and it wasn't a lot of $ but I suggest you make sure everything is legit before sending money!

Airbound

Established Member
Beware this guy. I bought something from him a while ago and it never showed up. He continued telling me he shipped it, and then he told me that it got returned so he shipped it again, the story changed every single time I reached out to him. Needless to say, nothing ever showed up. Check his feedback. Luckily I was buying something really small and it wasn't a lot of $ but I suggest you make sure everything is

Thanks brother!

samcrac

Established Member
Thanks Sam....was just gonna pm him on his driveshaft

Hey hopefully he intends on shipping stuff out this time; I'm just sending out a warning to anyone looking at buying something. My experience with him was exceptionally poor. He responded to most of my PM's, but they were all promises that the item was already shipped and that he had tracking and then he disappeared for several days and came back and I was tired of getting the run around. I just wish safe buying for everyone!

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
I tried buying stuff a while ago from him. We were conversating and then He disappears and no return text or pm. Good luck!

Camper

Established Member
sorry guys been away traveling and yanking the car apart. last I checked, there wasn't a good amount of interest so I have been busy..

as for the scammer, that's a bit extreme to make a post :(. If I was a scammer it would be a bit of a larger item don't you think...

the wotbox has been sold and was just dropped off today. The buyer can vouch when he gets it, but man... tough crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread