DEALER MARKUP!!!

StangD281

Established Member
One of the Pittsburgh dealers is going $4000 over MSRP, no little, no less, for the 03 Cobra. A secondhas it at $5000 over MSRP. We thank SVT for the low pricing of this beast, yet the dealers going and stick it right up your ass anyways :cuss:

StangD281

Established Member
I would never pay a dime over, knowing full well the invoice, dealer hold-back, etc. This was my point.....with that markup, the car is now $40 grand!!!! What the **** is the point of that!!!
By the way, I noticed I owe you a "Happy Birthday"!

Last edited:

CWCobra

Established Member
With sales tax, tags & title fees, etc, even MSRP totals out in excess of $41,500 for a 'vert. Better be some serious car for that king of change!

And remember, boys, like the dealer says, "She may be pretty now, but in three years, it'll be just another used car!"

Later,
CW

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
MSRP from me no more, no less. If I hear of a salesman here asking more than MSRP, he/she never sells another SVT here, if they get the chance to.

El Culebra

Established Member
Here's what levels I had to stoop to I have placed deposits at three dealerships when the car arrives I will simply go in get them to fill out the paper work guess what then I will start to haggle if I am lucky I might reach a happy medium. I have spoke to an AZ dealership but my concerns are what my tax implications are will I have to pay taxes on the car twice how about transport costs?

CA Dealerships you suck I will name names Hansel Ford Santa Rosa a.k.a The Count, Peninsula Ford of Palo Alto you suck also a.k.a Dracul Serramonte Ford of Colma...I want to say Colon. a.k.a Drac...all of you dealers are Vampires and you suck I will get my car but on my terms some of you are Blue Oval Certified I will call Ford every day till that certification is taken even I have to get my buddies to also call everyday I know I sound sleazy however what happend to the paying customer doesn't Ford pride it's self on this.
:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread