Dealers around New England at msrp?

SCalla1384

Established Member
Was curious if anyone knew of any dealers willing to sell at sticker around or outside of New England? I'm not too concerned if the dealer is outside of NE. Just like to be able to order one for sticker and built to my liking. If anyone does, please send me a pm! Thanks a lot!

Shaun

Pete Grimaldi

Established Member
Was curious if anyone knew of any dealers willing to sell at sticker around or outside of New England? I'm not too concerned if the dealer is outside of NE. Just like to be able to order one for sticker and built to my liking. If anyone does, please send me a pm! Thanks a lot!

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

I sent you a PM.

Pete

SCalla1384

Established Member
I don't man. In all honesty, I've been trying and trying for a while now. I've called probably 30-40 dealers in the new england area. Unless some miracle happens, I think I'm just going to give up lol. I'll just throw some boost on my coyote.

Pete Grimaldi

Established Member
I just counted 22 GT350's in the New England area on the Ford website extended inventory page. I don't believe that any of them want to sell at MSRP. Every other Ford model is discounted right now though.

Pete

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Stoneham Ford "had" a GT350R car. Avalanche Grey with Black stripes/red outline.
I'm pretty sure that was an ordered car.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
trying to find one priced at msrp.

Ummm,........you do know that some people have bought the GT350 for MSRP, right?!?! Probably not though, huh?!? :nono:
Go to mustang6g and check it out. ;-)

Saleen_1977

Established Member
Ummm,........you do know that some people have bought the GT350 for MSRP, right?!?! Probably not though, huh?!? :nono:
Go to mustang6g and check it out. ;-)

I'm sure some people actually got one for msrp, but that has got to be far and few between.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sure some people actually got one for msrp, but that has got to be far and few between.

Right, just wanted to make sure that you knew and wasn't calling everyone "gullible" that wanted to buy one at MSRP. Because, it can and has been done.
No biggie bro. :thumbsup:

conceptmachine

Established Member
If you expand your search area, the more easy it will be to find something at MSRP. If more than a couple hundred miles,grab a plane ticket and take a cab to the dealer. Talking probably a max of $500, depending on how soon you can get a ticket.

T3RMIN8TOR

Established Member
If you expand your search area, the more easy it will be to find something at MSRP. If more than a couple hundred miles,grab a plane ticket and take a cab to the dealer. Talking probably a max of $500, depending on how soon you can get a ticket.

Thanks, I would definitely consider expanding my search area, but I have a trade in to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread