dealers in the southeast

nocobrafornow

Established Member
hey guy i am looking for a dealership to buy a gt. non of my local dealers are being cooperative. at least i don't think. i have seen on here where some of you guys have gotten cars below invoice and was wondering if you could help. i need dealer names and saleman. thanks guys.

snkchmr 1

Call my guy Danny Jones at 434 770 3260 tell him Mike Clay sent you. He works at Barkhouser Ford in Danville VA.
This is his cell number so you can cut some of the BS out.

JerryC

Established Member
Memphis TN too far for you?
If not call Tom Scism (pronounced Sizzm) at Landers Ford in Collierville TN 901-854-3694. My family bought 3 Mustangs on the same day from him, tell him Jerry sent you and he'll know who I am.

Great guy, great dealership, great service department.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
thanks guys i really appreciate the help. i'll start with the one in B'ham as it is much closer and go from there. i am hoping to buy in the next 2 weeks and when i do i will let you guys know, and hopefully get some pics up.i will have to buy a camera as well and learn how to post them. i'm not that great with computers. if anyone wants to know i am wanting to get a kona blue gt, premium w/auto. the only options i would want would be hids but you have to get the security package as well, but it's only a little more so i'll probably go ahead and do it. thanks again. David

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
hey guy i am looking for a dealership to buy a gt. non of my local dealers are being cooperative. at least i don't think. i have seen on here where some of you guys have gotten cars below invoice and was wondering if you could help. i need dealer names and saleman. thanks guys.

woody anderson ford in huntsville. ask for Jim Sigle -pronounced seegull if you choose them, tell jim bill sent you.

Users who are viewing this thread