Densecharger Search -- no results

bluecoupdegrace

Established Member
I just did a search to see what threads contained discussions about the Densecharger for the 03 Cobra and came up with nada.

I could have sworn there were people on this board with that mod....

What's the story ?

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Either you mispelled it or the "cool guys" that run this place deleted it because its not a JDM or SFPHQ product :rolleyes:

kom

Established Member
Hmmm. Strange. I tried too and no luck. I found multiple entries also. Do a search for "DEMOLET" thatwill pull up a bunch of posts with the word Densecharger in them.

bluecoupdegrace

Established Member
There's a post a few threads up that discusses UPR's CAI kit and one of the posters refers to "densecharger.

I did a another search and it still came up gooseeggs.

So either the search engine needs reprogrammed or there is a filter on that that word.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Mine just came in the mail today as a matter of fact and I'll be installing it tomorrow!! :D

I can give my impression of this mod by tomorrow afternoon. I got the "Tint Man" coming by at noon and I'll throw the Denscharger in there while he's putting on the tint.. This will be my very first performance mod on my '03. I also have a Pro 5.0 that came in today I might have to drop in there tomorrow too!

U.M.

key2you

Established Member
I'm sorry, what are you talking about? What is this thing suppose to do?

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I installed the densecharger on my 03 vert. It has a dramatically louder intake noise and supercharger whine. It is definately faster. That is the only mod I have done so far, eventually I will add Bassani headers, Catted X pipe , and Cat back, pulley, Chip. The densecharger makes a big difference. I would recommend it to anyone that has a cobra or other high performance vehicle. later

Users who are viewing this thread