Detailed the Car today...

Jettsaleen281

UT at Austin
Established Member
SO i tried my best, but the prob was that my friend didn't have any pads for his PC... (dun ask what we did... :uh oh: )

Anyways, here's what i used...
Poorboy's SSR 2.5 (which was basically useless right now cuz we HAD NO PADS!)
Clearkote's red moose glazez
Clearkote's carnuba wax

pics:
a84c1fde.gif

IMG_0791.gif

888c5903.gif

f3a6c03b.gif

jpk

Established Member
Jettsaleen281 said:
It looks good from a distance, but up close, there's still some swirls that i wanna get rid of :(

It seems that the more you work on making the car look good, the more little flaws you notice and the less happy you are about the car. That's what's sick about this whole thing. Some spiderwebs that didn't polish out, a few waterspots missed under the trunklid, and then some fingerprints on the windsheild. Then you actually drive it and it looks like you never detailed it at all! My guess is that there's a white room and a straight jacket somewhere at the end of this downward spiral. :rolling:

Jettsaleen281

UT at Austin
Established Member
jpk said:
It seems that the more you work on making the car look good, the more little flaws you notice and the less happy you are about the car. That's what's sick about this whole thing. Some spiderwebs that didn't polish out, a few waterspots missed under the trunklid, and then some fingerprints on the windsheild. Then you actually drive it and it looks like you never detailed it at all! My guess is that there's a white room and a straight jacket somewhere at the end of this downward spiral. :rolling:

haha so true so true... but since i keep the car garaged unless i'm at work, even with some dust, it shines like crazy right now... (from a distance :fm: )

Users who are viewing this thread