DETROIT BOYS

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I'm wondering how you street racers get away with it! Advertise your meets, have a series of races, post the results. Maybe the local police are computer illiterate. Heck, I got tagged for 5 over on I-696! I'd like to come out and join you, but I'm afraid to jinx the fun...

michigancobra

Established Member
We dont set up races. We just meet up and hang out, now if someone comes up to and asks if you wanna race?? Thats your call. Come on out this Saturday you'll see its not all that special.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Saturday is not good for me (working)...Friday will be my cruise night. BTW...for all you Telegraph junkies...the 50's McDonalds is no longer allowing "loitering" in the lot. The boyz basically raided and ticketed all the cars on site last weekend. Will have to keep it mobile or find another place to hang out.

docs03

Established Member
Same place as usual? What time?

I'm in as long as the weather cooperates.

Scott-

Want to look at your set up for the pillar mount guages. I'm in the process of looking into which guages

doc raj

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Doc,

I ended up ordering the Magnaflow catted X and catback. Did you get a chance to hear that system "live" yet?

michigancobra

Established Member
So where we meeting then? Friday is good for me
as well. Lets set something up?? Z, you want to go
to the track Saturday morning from 9am to 11am?
Kind of a private deal again. So you ordered some
exhaust huh? Are you going to do it yourself?

Doc, I just hooked up the lights lastnight. You can check them out this weekend.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by michigancobra
So where we meeting then? Friday is good for me
as well. Lets set something up?? Z, you want to go
to the track Saturday morning from 9am to 11am?
Kind of a private deal again. So you ordered some
exhaust huh? Are you going to do it yourself?

Doc, I just hooked up the lights lastnight. You can check them out this weekend.

The track on Saturday sounds good...if I can get some personal time I would like to go. What are the details? As far as the exhaust...I am leaning toward having it installed at a local shop just because I dont want any "slippage" at the joints. I heard some installers prefer to tac the joints to prevent that. If it wasnt for that...I would definetly do it myself. I know you installed yours...what's your opinion?

docs03

Established Member
Let me know for Telegraph this weekend. Time and place.....Gotta go do some healing.....:)

doc

michigancobra

Established Member
Well the track deal is through a buddy on mine, he
said I could bring some people. I think its $35 and that goes to charity. Not sure how many people
are going to be there. Gates open at 8am, racing
starts at 9am til 11am...As for your exhaust, its up to you. I dont know if I like the idea of welding it on? What if the dealership needs to remove it for some reason? You could always do it yourself and if it does leak then take it to them.
Just my .02 boss. Let me know about Saturday morning, I'll be at the gates at 8am when they open, if you want to meet somewhere on the way we can do that too.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Cool...preciate it. I'll let you know about Saturday and if I'll be out on Graph Friday:burnout:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by michigancobra
Okay then Friday night at Telegraph. Where and when?

How bout meeting @ A&W on Ford Rd. just west of Beech Daly...we can meet there...say between 7-8pm...and head a mile east to Graph when we are ready to roll??:burnout:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Weather looks pretty lousy for tonight fellas...:cuss: ...I'll be playin it by ear.

Users who are viewing this thread