DETROIT POWER SUMMIT

Wally

Hey guys, it was great to meet Mike (Spankin) and Brandon (2muchHP) today. You both are a couple of cool car guys and it was great visiting. We have to do this again, and like Mike said, how about a central location for next time. It was a beautiful cool fall day. Thanks for posting the pics Mike. :beer:

Wally

Originally posted by Snakebite
Spankin,

Thanks for your reprsentation at the Summit! :thumbsup:

You know I would have been your wing man if I were able to make it...but stuff happens! :(

Hopefully another meet will be scheduled in the future.:beer:

Hey Snakebite, thanks for the invitation and sorry you couldn't make it, we had a good time. :) Family should always be first, so I understand you not being able to be there, there will always be another time. :beer:

Blown Z06

Thanks, guys!

I am the tall guy holding the banner in the group shot with the yellow blown Z06. Just wanted to say thanks to you Snakes for setting this up - it was great to meet you all and chew the fat about our cars! Had a great time - thanks for putting up with my kids!

Don't be offended by the banner; it's a regular thing at www.z06vette.com whenever Zees get together.

It's refreshing to know that you can get a bunch of Ford and GM guys around the same campfire and have a good time. You always hear about the bad juju that can happen at things like this, and I consider myself fortunate to have met you all. Great folks, great cars....those Cobras are to be respected and admired!

Let me know when the next one is; I'll be there!

T.Bone

Established Member
Wish I could have been there, I was already commited to follow a freind to put his car in storage at Snooks Garage in Blowing Green OH. Pretty cool place they have there. But it was a good time to get the Cobra out on the open road.

I hope to be at the next one.

Tim

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
We will definetly arrange another get together!:thumbsup:

BTW...I saw the black Z coupe today at 12-Oaks mall...I parked 3 cars down in front of JC Penny's!:eek: I distinctly remember the exhaust the the licence plate.

Talk about a small world!!!

Blue03

Established Member
I'm late to the party but I am really bummed about not making this one, especially since I am only 10 min away from Fairlane mall. I say let's try to get one more together before winter shuts us all down?? If there's interest let's do it. I promise to be there next time!! Hey I can even have my buddy bring my '67 Camaro also just so no can accuse me of being a "Ford only" guy. Good job Leo on working to make this happen. You and George are definitely the dynamo's behind these get together's. Thanks.

Fadis_Z

Established Member
Hey everyone..i am sorry for the late response..

Anyways, i just want to tell you guys know that i had a good time. It was a pleasure to meet the Cobra guys. You guys are definatly cool! I hope we can all get together again, or even set up a track day or something in the near future. It was really nice to see GM people and Ford people get along the way they should. I personally dont think there is a difference. If you like cars, you are a cool dude:beer: Pleasure fellas! hope to see you again.

Fadi

Users who are viewing this thread