Diablo Predator, Traction control question.

03CobraBro

Established Member
When you guys ran through the program and disabled the TC, did the "Trac off" light stay on since it was disabled? Or does it just disable the whole system?

CarrolltonCobra

Established Member
When you are going through the steps on the predator select "on" if you want the traction control off. The first time I selected "off" and it did nothing. The second time I selected "on" and now the light stays on all the time.

ObieFox

Established Member
It would be nice if we could juct change the "default" setting for the TC. It should default to off and if it is raining etc.. it would be nice to still be able to turn it back on. But with the predator, OFF is OFF for good.

KO

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by CarrolltonCobra
When you are going through the steps on the predator select "on" if you want the traction control off. The first time I selected "off" and it did nothing. The second time I selected "on" and now the light stays on all the time.

oooh ok, thats what is going on then... I selected "off". Ill reflash it. I was messing around with my RPM for the hell of it anyway and I want to turn it back down so I'd reflash it anyway.

I rarely drive my car in the rain so I wouldnt have to worry about TC. But if it ever happens that I will be, its as simple as reflashing it I guess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread