Did you ever notice...

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Did you ever notice, that when you are in ANYONE elses car but yours, you will have Camaros, Vettes, Evos, STis, even fellow cobra guys drive past you on the freeway, or even pull up next to you at a light...

The second you hop into your SVT, you get family wagons!

What the hell is the reason for this??? Why, whenever im out in my 03, I never see ANYTHING worth a quick highway sprint?

This happen to anyone else? Its a curse for me!:cryying:
:lol1:

SnkBit

Established Member
yeah it happens to me all the time, it never fails. And last time i found something even worth racing, i tached it up a couple times and he nodded then turned off. WTF? So, yeah it happens to everybody.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well I did run into a Vette getting on the highway the other day!! Very proud of my Mach!!:D Plenty of crapola ricers though!!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I ALWAYS see vettes and other Lightnings on the interstate...but they're always on the other side. :shrug:

03miamisnake

Established Member
I think that it can be attributed to divine intervention. If there was someone worthy of racing every time we got in our cars, we would be much more likely to kill ourselves or get our car impounded. At least, that is how I rationalize it. Without fail, every time I am in my fiancé’s minivan, there are convoys of Z06s & Vipers headed in my direction. If I am in my car, I might see one of these, but always headed in the other direction, with no u-turn possibilities in sight. Go figure. :shrug:

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Your not alone. I go out in the Maxima and see alot cars that would be fun to race in my Cobra , The Imports the Maxima can handle ive beat about 5 in it and they hate it!:lol: But when I go out in the cobra nooo It's imposible for there to be a good race out. hehe I did race a WS6 in my pops Lightning the other day thought. :)

StangsN4x4S

USMC
Established Member
ya there always going the opposite way staurday i got 2 races then pulled over shortly after,so i guess its good i dont find many races....i also really need to get a radar

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Funny that you posted this.
I was just talking to my friend about this.
He has a Z06 and this morning while driving to work in his truck, he pulls up to a light and there is a SL55, SRT10 Viper and 98ish porsche turbo.
There never seems to be any fun around when you are in the fast car.

SNK BITN

Established Member
O fo sho! I'll be in da beater all the time and have Vipers, Vettes and all kindsa cool rides around me. Hop in the SVT and the roads are filled with annoying suv's and economy cars. They're hiding man, I'm tellin ya.

Darcsun

Established Member
I know I can beat the Camaros and Vettes and such already... still, I have the same thing happen to me. What really gets me are the ricers... I love embaressing them. Yet, I only see em when I'm away from the Cobra. I hate that.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
I definately noticed that. When I was driving my 93 Cobra I never lined up against another car that wanted to race...BUT as soon as I got back into my Expedition everybody wanted to race.But once I pulled up next to an older guy in a Mustang and I said..
I'll go get my Cobra and we can race..He said I'm on my way home..maybe another time. Never did get that RACE..

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
yep, happened to me, I was in my grandpa's truck on the way back from having lunch w/ some Ford people (workers) and we pulled up beside a red Viper at a stoplight. However, the top of it looked weird, and the driver looked like a snob :shrug:

However, one time I did pull up next to a black Cobra and a black C5 vette in my car but no one did anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread