Did you see these pics yey?? Uh ohh

SVTNICK

Established Member
It has just a twinge of Saturn and Cougar in there with 99 Maxima rims. From what I understand the top pic is of a V8 and the bottom a V-6. I hope its a joke.

SVTNICK

Established Member
nope...there real. Pixelization is normal when zoomed in. Nothing drawn in as far as I can see. Ill keep looking.

key

Established Member
I agree with Hamilton, they look doctored. Some of the surfaces are a little strange. Like above the top picture's rear wheel. Or the lower picture's front facia.

If you'll notice, the car behind the blue one is grey like the car in the second picture, but the front facia isn't a darker grey like the second pic.

And what is that white object in front of the second car's wheel?

Lastly, WHY would the cars be out in the open like that, without masking?

Zach

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Photoshopped.

Top Picture:

Lens flare added.... the taillights are two different colored reds.
Pixelation is different, as proven by my proof

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Bottom Picture:

The shadow is a straight line. zoom in on photoshop.

there is an odd "piece" near the fenderwell.

the front end is at an odd angle.

SVTNICK

Established Member
but why?

I dont know..usually any pic like that you can just zoom in on and see any of the fake lines drawn in. If they are indeed fake, why would somebody bother to go to so much trouble?? Even the reflection on the first pic looks perfect. I wouldnt mind hiring who ever did these pics if they are fake...LOL.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
why would anybody do that?

why would guys like me investigate? lol

they arent that good. ive seen alot better.

SVTNICK

Established Member
ahhh

I now see what u mean. The second pic is pretty bad. THe first was done well..but the second one is awful. I never even bothered to look at it. THe lines are to perfect when zoomed in on the front spoiler. A perfect straight line...which is odd.

still..why bother to go to so much trouble..LOL

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
what made me say they were photoshopped was than the "bra" or whatever the hell is on the front of the car in the second one was not solid cloth, opaque. i didn't investigate the actual pixels, i just know that ford doesn't use translucent bras (if there is such a thing) on their pre-production prototypes.

SVTNICK

Established Member
quick synopsis

Here is a quote from Motor Trend

"The news is even better for SVT devotees: Ford's in-house tuner is said to be pushing the 4.6L four-valve V-8 past the 350-hp level, aiming at the 350-hp (or more) Chevrolet Corvette. Ford has made it clear that the new Mustang will serve as the foundation for a wide array of sport coupes and convertibles, competing with everything from the Chrysler Sebring to the Corvette.

However, there's no program to replace the SVT Cobra R when the new Mustang debuts, so it appears Ford won't quite take the Mustang up to stratospheric levels of performance to compete with the Z06 and Viper. On the other hand, SVT is said to be experimenting with higher levels of performance. Such engines include a 5.0L V-8, a version of the SVT F-150 Lightning's 5.4L V-8, and the most likely engine option, a supercharged version of the 4.6L four-valve V-8. Any one of these should push the Mustang past 400 hp, with a roughly equal torque number. The supercharged engine may debut in a special-edition version of the current Mustang as early as '02 or '03. "

ANd Another quote

"Purportedly, the Cobra will get one high-performance component so far found only on the most exotic of imported high-performance machinery: a version of the Formula One-style sequential steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifter developed for the Aston Martin Vanquish. Manual gearboxes for the Cobra and GT, whether F1-style or conventional, will have six gears. The Aston sequential gearshift is said to be better developed than other such designs, including Ferrari's.
In place of a Cobra R model, Ford is working on a series of special-edition Mustangs, which began with the '01 Bullitt. Next up is the '02 Mach 1 (see spy shot in this story), followed by the Boss 302 scheduled for '03. The Mach 1 could get a version of the supercharged 4.6L V-8, while the 302 would get-natch-a 5.0L V-8. Besides being collector editions, the Mach 1 and Boss 302 serve as rolling test mules for potential high-performance versions of the S197.

But special editions won't end with the current Mustang. The Bullitt is just the first in a long line of special-edition Mustangs that'll allow J Mays and his designers, as well as Ford engineers, to play with the car every year. Expect the S197 to get both limited edition high-performance V-8 specials and mass-customization versions of the V-6, featuring high-powered stereos and tie-ins with other popular labels.

Although the Mustang could cruise through the next few years with little effort, the car won't take advantage of the lack of direct competition and rest on its laurels. Spreading the line through the performance spectrum means that designers and engineers have their work cut out for them: To succeed, the S197 Mustang must be an aspirational car to many people. One looming question is whether Ford, which has had problems lately getting new cars and trucks to market as scheduled, can pull off a 2003 calendar-year debut with the S197. If not, there's always April 2004, the 40th anniversary of the original American ponycar. "

Well....this could be good......

:D

Users who are viewing this thread