Digital boost/vac readout

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I'm feeling pretty dumb right now. I've seen a couple videos of NA GTs with a digital boost/vac readout on the dash screen. I think this will be awesome for when I go FI. However my car doesn't show that. Anyone have any insight?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I thought the digital boost gauge was only on ecoboosts, but I could be wrong.

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
Best answer I have gotten is that it's on non PP cars only. Does anyone know of a way to get it flashed in perhaps?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Best answer I have gotten is that it's on non PP cars only. Does anyone know of a way to get it flashed in perhaps?

So far the two that have confirmed that they have it both have premium packages. Is yours a premium? You could be right, though. It might be left off for PP's since they have the analog gauge.

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
Yes mine is a premium PP.

I have a buddy with an IDS. Gonna try and see if we can add it in this week. I'll update.

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
Any ford techs in here ever try this? Didn't get the chance to get over today going to attempt for tomorrow though.

RSKtakR

Established Member
I didn't come across any digital readout option of that on my base PP car when I was going through the all the gauge settings, but I could've missed it to?

Dadz500

Established Member
It does not come on non-PP cars but it may come on non-PP EcoBoost cars, this I am not sure about.

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
Update:

Hooked up into IDS and couldn't find a way to add it in. If anyone has a hookup to talk to a ford engineer it would be cool at ask them.

Users who are viewing this thread