Disconnected battery, then later on it failed inspection

Monster Mach

Established Member
Hmmm I have my rears turned off completely and I pass inspection... idont get why your not.. I don't have cats at all.. (inspector loves me). Aslong as he gets some o2s he said they can pass it... even in gay ass ny

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
yup thats me with the f cars as well lol .I got the car back from the dealer, and they didnt do anything about it .i will drive it this weekend and see what i can do .Im at a dead end .I will try to take the mils out and just connect the cats directly and see if that will help.i dont understand why i get the egr not ready.i get the cats not being ready cause there high flow

You are doing too much to try to fix it. you need to quit changing things and just cycle it on and off like normally and let things settle before trying something else. I would leave shit alone and drive it normally for about a week and then see what happens before changing anything else.

sonic cobra

Established Member
Well, My tuner went back and turned on all the emissions stuff that was showing "unsupported" at inspection. Everything was OK till I started it up the next morning and it was throwing code P0405 EGR voltage low. Can't pass NJ inspection with a code showing. Now I don't know if I should install new EGR valve or just run it through more driving cycles. Any thoughts?

jimbob8915

Established Member
Got my custom tune an I am getting P1000 fault also. Anybody know of a affordable OBD II reader that will read each monitor? I did the Ford Motor Company Driving Cycle an still have the P1000 fault. I want to know exactly which monitor I am having issues with.

Users who are viewing this thread