DivisionX Gen 3 Hats for SN95 & S197 almost here!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're very excited to let all of you know that the NEW Gen3 DivisionX fuel hats for both the SN95 and S197 are right around the corner.

The biggest improvement over the previous version hats is that each of these new designs now uses OEM style connectors just like Ford does for their fuel pump assemblies. Not only will we be using these connectors on the hat but on the wiring harness's too.

What does this mean? This means NO leaks whatsoever. Even though the Fore Precision Works and early generation DivisionX hats used better sealing and gas blocking technology than most we've seen a few times where fuel actually goes up through the strands of wire exiting the tank. While our competitors are stumped and scrambling for ways to fix it we've worked with industry leaders for the real fix which is to keep from having to pass wires through the hat.

Take a peek at the new SN95 prototype hat and wiring harness. As mentioned the hat will use the OEM style bulkhead connector. The wiring harness will use the same connector as well. If you decide to purchase the hat without the harness we will be offering a pigtail with the OEM style connector and wiring for you to use for your own wire harness.

photo-15.jpg

wiringharness.jpg

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared, Any chance this pigtail setup will work with the old hats? Fore included?

Alex

Alex,

Unfortunately not. This is a completely different design than the older hats, Fore included. There was no way for us to add the connector to the existing hats and still be able to make sure we didn't have leaks, etc. Once these are released this will be the only hat we carry.

Matt

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Will you offer a returnless version?

+1 for that question. I am about to order a return or returnless system from you guys and just curious what i should be doing.

keep up the great work and keep us posted!

At this time we won't be offering a returnless setup. My personal recommendation would be to go return. In the end you'll be a lot happier and have a much better system.

If you have any questions about any of the fuel systems we offer please let me know.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread