does anyone know any movie stars or singers ?

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by harry gilbert
Let's define "know" -- do you mean "know" in the biblical sense, or have one as a buddy, or got onto an elevator with one, or "knows" that they exist? Does the movie star or singer have to "know you back" to qualify?

And what qualifies as a "singer"? My wife has starred in some home movies and sings in the shower; does that qualify her as a movie star and a singer?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i guess that would be a NO in my book:nonono: :nonono: :D :D

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
i forgot i know tom petty we used to jet ski a long time ago, also drank lots of BRASS MONKEY with the beastie boys:beer: :beer:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
I drink beer with Dale Earnhardt Jr. on occasion. And have had a few races on daytona usa with Jeff Gordon. He sucks a video games. I met Dale JR. through the local car stereo joint in town Freemans Car stereo. I helped build the stereo in his impala SS, and his chevy truck. The truck was featured on MTV's Crips a while back. Also one of my good friends lives next door to Hank Parker the pro fisherman on tv. I used to go over there all the time. His son Hank Jr races with Dale and Those guys are the ones I normally hng out with. Oh and PS If I gave you Jr's phone number he would kick my a$$.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
You are kidding right? You think celebrities want to give out their contact info? Join one of the many on line fan clubs and maybe one of their reps will respond to you!

CobraCallie

Banned
My brother went to school with Jessica Simpson :shrug: and Leann Rimes lived 2 blocks away from me while growing up..:bored:

Ummm I'm a celebrity :-D I've been on TV alot... 7 eleven all the time

Users who are viewing this thread