Drag Radials.

robvas

Established Member
I remember this guy doing a video about them a while back

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
They were at PRI and I like that they offer matching fronts and have the DR in the OEM 315/30 size.
I don’t think they’ve ever been released to public yet but they had told me quarter 1/2 of 2023 and Summit shows a late March eta.
I went with R888Rs but would consider these.
-J

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
They were at PRI and I like that they offer matching fronts and have the DR in the OEM 315/30 size.
I don’t think they’ve ever been released to public yet but they had told me quarter 1/2 of 2023 and Summit shows a late March eta.
I went with R888Rs but would consider these.
-J

I have the toyo R888Rs now.. They seem awfully stiff compared to the Mickeys… how well do the toyos stick?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Have never ran them as I just started the CFTP conversion (front strut spring spindle) from the car I bought the wheels off so TBD on tires.
Toyo owns Nitto and they are both R compounds so you might need to try pressures to play with but at nearly $2500 for just the rubber I’m committed to these R888Rs for a minute :)
What size on the tires and wheels?
I actually want the cornering grip but wanted better straight line roll traction than Cup 2Rs would give.
I would consider Nitto but think MTs would not fit the personality of the ‘20+ Shelby like the earlier cars.
I run MT on my drag focused cars and Nitto for my street focused cars.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread