Dremel Tool

03SCCOBRA

Established Member
Dremel tool only used about 5 times. I have no real use for this tool and it's taking up space in my garage. Comes with a carrying case and all of the basic attachments including mini-circular saw blade, carbide tipped cutting blade, and other various cutting, sanding and polishing pads. It also has a telescoping attachment to use in tight spaces. I accept paypal only. PM me with any reasonable offer. :beer:

03SCCOBRA

Established Member
It's the one that sells new for $99.97 at Lowes. I was just there last night and saw the exact same one that I have. There are cheaper ones that come with less stuff. The dremel is the multi pro model 395 with flexible shaft model 225. It has several cutting, sanding and grinding wheels as well as a mini circular saw blade and a carbide cutting wheel that I bought seperate. Those that I sent pics to, did you get the pics?

venomus 03

Established Member
I am in the area and would be interested. How much if I just pick it up? Also where in Seattle are you? I am in Bothell. Thanks

03SCCOBRA

Established Member
I'm actually really close ...Snohomish County just outside Mill Creek. I work in downtown Seattle. We can arrange details send me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread