Drop shipped wrong 26 spline input shaft from D&D

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Not sure how this happened Lethal, but my mechanic just called me and said the input shaft is not fitting in my T56. I need to know if you have any of the Liberty shafts left because I need one ASAP. This is very frustrating and I need to get this new shaft shipped out ASAP. I will be contacting you on Tuesday morning first thing.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Hope I don't have the same issue. Just dropped my car at the shop yesterday for the same thing. They won't be working on it until Thursday.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Hope I don't have the same issue. Just dropped my car at the shop yesterday for the same thing. They won't be working on it until Thursday.

You have no clue how frustrated I am right now, well maybe you do but this sucks!!!!!! I was supposed to hit the track Friday for some shakedown runs.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Trust me. I understand. Basically haven't driven my car since March an it was only about a week out of storage.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Aaron,

Glad that we found out the issue was the trans and not the input shaft. You should be all taken care of now so please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks, Jared

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
FWIW to the rest of the community, I found out I had an aftermarket T56 with a 2.97 gear ratio in my car instead of the stock 2.66. That is why the shaft did not fit. Something the previous owner did not disclose, but I guess that goes with the territory when buying these cars.

Users who are viewing this thread